UDD-Sup de Co Montpellier-BScM/BBA Dual Degree
The Bachelor-level dual degree consists in a modification of the academic program of the students of the Sup de Co Montpellier, registered in the last year of any of the following programs:
- Bachelor in Science of Management (BScM)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
Students from Sup de Co Montpellier will enter the Business Administration Program at UDD, where they will cover the entire program for the last year of Bachelor Studies.
Students complying with those requirements stipulated by both universities shall obtain the Bachelor’s Degree in Management of the UDD and the BScM or BBA degree in the foreign university, accordingly.
- Being admitted in the last year of the BScM or BBA program at Sup de Co Montpellier
- Proven command of Spanish language. Students are required to send a letter issued by a Professor from the home university, confirming that they have a high level of Spanish proficiency to participate in the Dual Degree program
- Completion of the Application Form PDF, 107 KB
Eligible candidates must be students in the third or fourth year of the BScM or BBA programs at Sup de Co Montpellier. Applications must be done at the International Relations Office at the university in France and all the application documents should be sent to UDD before May 15.
Costs and Expenses
Students do not pay fees at UDD, but must continue paying the usual monthly fees established at Montpellier. Each student must cover his/her air ticket expenses, medical insurance and living costs during his/her stay in Chile.