Professional Internships for International Students
Nowadays the globalized world values people who understand how to work and communicate in other contexts. For this reason, UDD offers international students from our partner universities the possibility to participate in an internship program in Chile, and therefore develop professional abilities in different areas. We have a list of Companies and Chilean Start-Ups who are willing to accept students from all over the world to be part of their teams and help them to improve their skills and career.
|Business and Administration||
|Marketing||IT and Programming||Journalism||Graphic Design|
The students that wish to apply have to meet the following deadlines:
- 1st semester at UDD (March-July): 15th December
- 2nd Semester at UDD (August-December): 15th May
|5 months – (23 weeks)||40 weekly hours / 920 hours (full-time)||50 UDD Credits – 30 ECTS||No|
|5 months (23 weeks)||20 weekly hours /460 hours (part-time)||25 UDD Credits – 15 ECTS||Students can have a tutor for the internship and also can combine it with UDD courses.|
Students can do an internship during one academic semester or for the period they consider convenient( minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months) in multinational companies, Chilean entrepreneurship or Start-Ups.
- Internships are unpaid.
- UDD does not guarantee internship positions in specific areas or companies. The final acceptance will depend on the selection process that the student will have to complete with the future employer.
- Once the application and selection process is finished, the student will have to apply for a student visa and medical insurance to be able to participate in the internship programme.
- Part-time schedule: Between 25 weekly hours
- Full-time schedule: Between 40 weekly hours
How can you apply?
You must complete the following online application form, uploading the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation (Home University)
- Academic Records
- Photocopy of passport (first page)