Do you want to have a real work experience abroad? Apply to a professional internship experience at UDD!
As an exchange student at our university you can combine your studies with an internship that will provide relevant international work experience. You will get knowledge of the Chilean job market first hand by facing the real world while immersing yourself in a local context different from your own.
- 6 months part-time internship (may be combined with courses at UDD)
- 3 months full-time internship
Who can apply?
- 3rd or 4th year students in any Business related degree from one of UDD’s partner universities.
- Students with and advanced level of Spanish Language (B2 level as a minimum)
- Internships are not remunerated.
- UDD doesn’t guarantee internship positions in specific areas or companies. The final acceptance will depend on the selection process the student will have to complete with his/her future employer.
Students who wish to apply must meet the following deadlines:
- 1st Semester at UDD (March – July) – Application deadline: November 15th
- 2nd Semester at UDD (August to December) – Application deadline: April 15th
Students will need to submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish language certificate
- Transcript of Records and Nomination Letter from Home University
- Cover Letter (in spanish) explaining the reasons why they want to participate in the program
- Copy of passport